Candy Basket

The Candy Basket is a place where there is candy and taffy and chocolate. Do you know my mom and dad are the bosses of the Candy Basket. Isn’t that cool? I get to eat so much candy and make chocolate with my mom or dad. Also I get to make candy like milk chocolate & dark chocolate and also taffy with my friends and family. This is the best candy factory I know. I wonder what’s your favorite candy store? Or whats your favorite candy? My favorite candy is milk chocolate. Do you know you can make chocolate molds like animals or cars or sports and all kinds of stuff  like that. So I hope you like what I showed you about my mom & dads work named the Candy Basket

Here’s A Picture Of My Candy Basket

6 thoughts on “Candy Basket

1. Dear Lily,
    It was fun watching you write this post on your favorite candy store! You are learning so much from your parents about what it takes to run a business and have fun at the same time. I’m so thankful that you made the beautiful chocolate candy horse for me. What is your favorite thing to make?

Happy blogging,
    Mrs. Fordyce

2. Dear Lily,
    I really love milk chocolate. Did you now I love candy factories? I like them because you can get free samples. My favorite candy is Almond Joy it has one almond on the top, the second layer is the coconut shreds and the last one has chocolate to cover the scrumptious Almond Joy candy. I also love Hershey bars and Hershey kisses. Hershey kisses and Hershey both have milk chocolate. my third favorite candy is Red Vines. It is flavored with red cherry or licorice and other different flavors. And my last favorite candy is sour gummy worms. the are soaked in sour and drizzling the flavors is the last part.
    Yummy candy is delicious but it has a lot of sugar. On Friday night we do something called movie night it is when we get to watch a movie while we are in bed and eat junk food.Candy can be good but it can make you crazy! But I don’t like to go in candy factory’s because it makes my mouth water. P.S. My mouth is watering right now while I am commenting to you! Whats your favorite candies from 1 to 4?
    From,
    Coen

3. Dear Lily,
    I also enjoy candy. I did a science project on the sugar in candies. Did you know that in one packet of Starburst there are 34 grams of sugar? That’s almost one sugar cube per piece! (One sugar cube is four grams) In a packet of Skittles there are 47 grams.
    My favorite types of candy are Milky Way, Starburst, Skittles, and Hershey. I like Milky Way because of the smooth caramel that your teeth sink into when you bite it. I like Starburst because of the tropical fruity taste. My favorite flavor is lemon. I also like orange. Skittles is not very healthy, but I still love it. There are so many flavors! Finally, Hershey is great because it’s milk chocolate and divided into tiny pieces. I like to break them off and eat them one at a time. Yum!

-Ethan

4. Dear Lily,
    My mom said that she took my brother and I to the candy basket when we where little.But I do not remember it. I like this candy place by cannon beach. My favorite kind of candy is Taffy, Skittles, Starburst, and Caramel.Thank you for posting.

From ,Lucy

5. Hi Lilly ! My name is Abby. I live in Blue Ball. I think that it is really cool that your mom and dad work at a candy factory. My favorite type of candy is any kind of mint and chocolate candy. My favorite sweets store is Lickety Split. Lickety Split is an Ice Cream shop. Even though it isn’t candy it is still REALLY good ! Please comment on my blog ! http://blog.elanco.org/forre5yz/ Happy Blogging !😄

6. Dear Lily,
    My favorite candy is a Jolly Rancher. I love candy! I practically love every candy or sweet treat out there but my most favorite is the Amazing! Jolly Rancher! Have you ever tasted a Jolly Rancher? It’s sticky at first and then it gets slimy in your mouth as it melts away. I recommend that you suck on it until it goes away because if you chew it, the candy will get stuck to your teeth, and if you grit your teeth when the candy’s on your teeth, do you know what will happen? you teeth will stuck together but not for long. There’s two choices: 1. you can pull your teeth a part from the icky candy. { Which I usually do } 2. Or you can wait for the candy to melt away. Which do you usually choose? My favorite flavor of Jolly Ranchers are: Blueberry…MMM…What is your favorite candy or flavor of candy?
    Love,
    Katie